Dr Armin Djamei is a Group Leader conducting research on effector functions of biotrophic pathogens in maize and Brachypodium.
Dr. Djamei joined the GMI in September 2013 after holding a Project Group Leader position in Prof. Regine Kahmann´s Department at the Max Planck Institute for Terrestrial Microbiology in Marburg, Germany.
- Project Group Leader, Department of Organismic Interactions, 2012-2013, MPI Marburg
- Postdoctoral fellow, MPI for terrestrial Microbiology, Marburg 2007-2012
- Postdoctoral fellow, Vienna Biocenter, 2007
- Dr.rer. nat (Molecular Biology), University of Vienna, 2007
- Diploma studies in Biology, University of Marburg, 1998-2003
Awards, Fellowships, Funding
- 2008-2009: DFG-grant „Eigene Stelle“
- 2007: Schrödinger Fellowship
- 2007: Vienna BioCenter PHD AWARD for outstanding PhD thesis
- 2000-2003: Study-scholarship for excellence of the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes
Click here for a full list of Armin's publications.